Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm hungry....

Hello Everyone!  I am looking for tried and true recipes.  Carianne used to post recipes on her website but now she is just using BlogSpot and I no longer get to check her site for new recipes.  I'm not even sure if anyone would actually be interested or even have the time to send me recipes but it never hurts to try, right? So please send me your recipes and I'll post them on my blog for all to share.  I might eventually have them printed into a book.  I think it will be such a cute book with recipes from people I know.  If you have pics of you cooking the actual meal or of the meal itself send those as well.  I'm looking for recipes that will feed a family of four.  There are only three in my family right now but it is always nice to have leftovers the next day for lunch.  Send recipes and/or pics to snappelina@aol.com

Here's to happy tummies!

No comments: